The Trouble game is peg-popping fun! The excitement begins as soon as a player presses the Pop-O-Matic bubble to roll the die. In the Trouble board game, kids race to get all their game pieces around the board; but be careful! A player could get bumped and sent back to the beginning. The game includes a fun coloring and activity sheet for kids. It features activities such as a connect the dots, a maze, spot the difference, and more. The Trouble board game is good choice for Family Game Night, and for kids' playdates. For ages 5 and up.
Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
- Includes gameboard, 16 plastic pegs, 4 rubber feet, activity sheet, and instructions.
- Ages 5 and up
- For 2 to 4 Players
- Adult Assembly Required.
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
© 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Trouble Game, Includes Coloring and Activity Sheet, Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up, For 2-4 Players
- FUN GAME FOR AGES 5 AND UP: Do you remember playing the original Trouble game when you were a kid? Introduce your kids to Trouble gameplay. It's a fun board game for ages 5 and up
- INCLUDES ACTIVITY SHEET: This edition of the game includes an activity sheet for kids featuring a coloring activity, maze, connect the dots, and more
- POP-O-MATIC BUBBLE: The iconic Pop-o-Matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost
- DOUBLE TROUBLE SPACES: If a player lands on a Double Trouble space, they get to take another turn. The first player to get all four of their pegs into their Finish zone wins
- GREAT FAMILY GAME: Adults and kids 5 and up can play the Trouble game together. It's a great choice for Family Game night. Think of the Trouble game for playdates and rainy day activities