About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
Imagine that a genie has come out of his magic lamp for a visit, and has decided that whomever comes up with the best set of wishes will have them granted. In this fun card game, players have to get 1 Superpower card, 1 Gift card, and 1 World Harmony card as they try to collect the best wishes possible. It's okay to switch and shuffle cards as well as peek at opponents' cards. Watch out for the Time Travel card--it'll make a player lose even if they have a complete wish set. But then there are the Cornucopia and Cold Fusion cards that can add points or an instant win. When a player thinks they have the best wishes they can declare "I Wish" at the end of a round. Add up the points after each round, and collect 3 victory markers to win the game.
- Seek the best and highest-scoring wishes to win each round
- Take turns swapping, shuffling, and peeking at cards
- Decide on wishes quickly before An opponent shouts, "I wish"
- Keep track of turns with the marker and turn-counting cards
- Includes 18 Wish cards, 5 "on your turn" Cards, turn-counting card, 12 markers, and game rules ages 8 and up
|Manufacturer Part Number|
8 - 11 Years